Spicy Chicken and Broccoli Ramen
- 1 ea Chicken Breast
- 1 tbsp GoRedChef's Spicy All Purpose Blend
- 1/2 tbsp Oil of choice
- 2 cups Chicken Broth
- 1 packet of Ramen Noodles
- 1 cup Broccoli Florets
- 2 tbsp of GoRedChef's Ramen Seasoning
- 3 tbsp spaghetti sauce
- 1/4 tsp salt (opional)
- 1/2 to 1 tbsp Siracha Sauce
- Preheat the oven by putting the broiler on.
- Prepare a broiler/grated pan and place in the oven.
- Season the chicken with the Spicy All Purpose Blend and oil.
- Spray broiler/grated pan with oil spray to prevent sticking.
- Place season chicken on pan.
- Bring chicken broth to boil.
- Add the raw ramen noddles.
- Boil the noodles for 2 mins.
- Remove cooked chicken from oven and rest on cutting board.
- Add the broccoli, Ramen Seasoning and spaghetti sauce.
- Stir for another minute or two.
- Remove from heat.
- Pour noodle mixture into your favorite bowl.
- Slice chicken and place on top.