Parmesan Baked Chicken
- 4 skinless chicken breast
- salt and pepper
- 3 tsp minced garlic
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup dried Italian bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Remove any fat from the chicken and/or cut them in half if it is bigger than your hand.
- Season the chicken breast with salt and pepper and with your favorite spices (such as: onion, garlic, chili or cayenne powder)
- In a medium sized bowl gently melt the butter and garlic in the microwave (usually 10-15 minutes, do not allow to steam or boil in the microwave).
- In another medium sized bowl, mix the bread crumbs with the Parmesan cheese.
- Dip one side of the (the round side, not the flat side of the meat) chicken breast into the garlic butter mixture, then lay the chicken breast in the bread crumbs mixture.
- Place all the breaded chicken breast in a shallow greased or oil sprayed baking dish.
Bacon Jalapeno Macaroni and Cheese
Seves 6 to 8
- 1 pound cooked shells pasta (do not rinse off the starch)
- 6 ea strips of raw bacon (I used Oscar Myers Thick Sliced Bacon, so if you use thin bacon, you might want to add two more strips)
- 2 ea jalapenos, cut in half vertically and sliced into thin strips horizontally (optional to add seeds...seeds make it spicier)
- 1 medium onion, small chopped
- 1/2 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 4 cups cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large pot, sweat the bacon and allow to brown.
- Add the jalapenos, onion and garlic and saute until tender.
- Lower the heat and add the heavy cream while stiring the vegetable mixture.
- Once the heavy cream is hot to touch (no boiling)
- Add the cheddar cheese lettle by little and stir.
- Allow the cheese to melt on low-medium heat (do not allow the heavy cream cheese mixture to boil, you might break the cheese sauce).
- Add the pasta and season, Mix well and taste for balanced seasoning. Serve immediately.