Below you will find the easiest recipe in the world!
Valentine Brownie Ice Cream Sandwiches
1 box Brownie cake mix (with addition requested ingredients from the company)
1 container Favorite ice cream
1 ea Heart shape cookie cutter
Optional: Powder sugat, sprincles, oreo crumbs, nuts, chocolate bits
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degree
- Grease and flour large baking sheet tray
- Mix brownie mix as recommended on the box. (Hint: you can add red food color but a more redish-brownish color)
- Spread thin layer of brownie mix evenly on baking pan and bake
- While the brownie is baking: Use the heart cookie cutter to mold the ice cream into shape.
- Place desired amount of ice cream shapes back in the freezer to harden up.
- When the sheet tray of brownie is ready, remove from heat and allow to completely cool off.
- Use the heart shaped cookie cutter to cut out the brownie shapes.
- Assemble the brownie and ice cream.
- Decorate using your wonderful creativity.