1 ea Oil Spray Can
1lb Sirloin steak , Boneless
3 tbsp Underground Spice Market’s Montreal Steak Seasoning
1 tsp salt (option)
½ cup Mayonnaise
¼ cup Red Wine Vinegar
2 tbsp Dijon Mustard
1/2 Small Red Onion, Sliced
1 Celery Stalk, Small Diced
1 ea Red Bell Pepper, Small Diced
6 slices of Bacon, Cooked & Chopped
2 lbs Red Bliss Potatoes, Large cubes Boiled
3 ea Whole Eggs, Boiled & large chopped
- Oil spray the grill or grill pan and heat up.
- Season the Sirloin with 2 tbsp of the Montreal Steak Seasoning.
- Grill or cook in the grill pan until cooked to desired temperature. Set aside for 5 minutes before cutting.
- Once cooled, cut the sirloin steak into thin sliced pieces.
- In a large mixing bowl: add the 1 tbsp Montreal steak seasoning, mayonnaise, red wine vinegar and mustard and whisk well.
- Add the steak slices, onions, celery, red bell pepper, and bacon and mix well.
- Gently toss in the potatoes and boiled egg.