This was my first time making this. And not bad of a recipe, I had to change the written recipe around for optimum taste, the kale is cooked in the broth along with the seasoning....compared to what I did in my video when I was cooking it for the first time.
Quick Spicy Shrimp Pasta with Kale
4 oz spaghetti, cooked (1/4 of a 1 lb box of pasta)
1/2 medium onion, chopped
1 tbsp minced garlic
1 cup kale, chopped
1 tsp Underground Spice Market's Spicy All-Purpose Spice Blend
1/8 tsp Salt (optional)
1/2 low-sodium vegetable broth
1/2 cup shrimp (any size)
8 ea cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- In a medium saute pan: saute onion and garlic.
- Add kale and saute for 1 minute.
- Add spice blend, salt and vegetable broth.
- Once liquid reduce by half, add shrimp and tomatoes.
- Allow to cook covered for 3 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
|Click Picture for More Details|