Zuppa Toscana (My Copy Cat Recipe)Servings: 8
1 tbsp olive oil
4 fresh hot Italian sausage links, remove the casing (hot optional)
1/2 medium onion, chopped
1 tbsp minced garlic
2 tsp salt (optional)
1 tsp Underground Spice Market's Spicy All-Purpose Spice Blend
1/2 tbsp Underground Spice Market's Italian Seasoning
3 red potatoes (or russet potatoes), medium dice
2 cups fresh kale, chopped
1 cup bottled alfredo sauce (I used a roasted garlic Parmesan flavor)
- In a large pot: heat up oil.
- Brown the Italian sausage for 1 minute.
- Add the onions, garlic, salt, spices,and herb blend.
- Finish cooking the sausage all the way through.
- Add the potatoes and cover with water.
- Cover the pot and allow to simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove the lid and add the kale.
- Cover and bring to a boil, simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove lid and allow to simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Add the alfredo sauce and stir until completely blended in.
- Serve immediately.
|Spicy All-Purpose Blend. Click Picture for Details.|
|Italian Seasoning Blend. Click Picture for Details.|