Lol..I was just today introduced to this recipe that a colleague of mine made, and I fell in love! It's so simple and so freakin' good! Lol You'll be surprised with the ingredients too!
Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread
Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup butter
- the frosting package that comes in the cinnamon roll can
- 1 can of cinnamon roll
- In a small bowl: Mix the ice cream, butter, and frosting.
- Pour on the bottom of a loaf pan.
- lay out the cinnamon rolls on a cutting board and cut into quarters.
- Layer the cinnamon roll pieces unevenly in the loaf pan ontop of the ice cram mixture.
- Place in oven and bake until the cinnamon rolls are baked.
- Remove from the oven and let it rest for 5 minutes.
- Then onto a plate or aluminum foil with the sides curled up flip the loaf pan.
- Let rest for another 5 to 10 minutes , then serve.