This is a great work lunch idea and so quick to make before you head out the door. You can probably make this ahead of time and have it sit in the fridge the night before.
Chipotle Lime Chicken Chop Salad
- 1 cup cooked chicken breast, large dice
- 1 cup lettuce (or greens of choice), chopped
- 1 Roma/plum tomato, chopped
- 2 oz pineapple, chopped
- 1/4 avocado, chopped
- 1 tbsp chopped red onion
- 1 each canned chipotle, chopped
- 2 tbsp lite ranch dressing
- half a lime
- Ahead of time, grill or cook your chicken breast in a pan. Set aside to cool. Then large dice.
- In a bowl that you are going to eat your salad and layer the following ingredients: lettuce, tomatoes, pineapple, avocado and red onion.
- Make the dressing: combine the chipotle and ranch dressing.
- Serve with half a lime.