Another quick and easy lunch for work. This one is a popular dish, but I added chicken, avocado and jalapenos!
Greek Salad with Avocado
- 1/2 (or whole) cooked seasoned chicken breast
- 1/4 cucumber, chop
- 1 Roma/Plum tomato, chop
- 1 slice of red onion, cut into 1/8s (like cutting a pizza)
- 1 tbsp Kalamata Olives, (you can by it already sliced or halved)
- 1 tbsp flat parsley, lightly chopped
- 1/4 avocado, chop
- 1/4 cup feta cheese crumbles
- Red Wine Vinaigrette or Greek Salad Vinaigrette
- Salt and Pepper
- Jalapenos, chopped (canned or fresh)
- In your lunch bowl, vertically line up the cucumber, tomatoes, red onion, kalamata, avocado and feta cheese. Note: line up the chicken in the middle.
- Garnish the salad with parsley and Jalapenos.
- Serve with dressing.